Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• September 22, 2018, 03:45:03 PM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 412

Author Topic: Last Game You Played  (Read 815722 times)

James

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - Jstanf36@ntlworld.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Last Game You Played
« Reply #5955 on: June 26, 2017, 04:10:01 PM »
I just tried playing Shadow of Mordor and man, what a braindead game. I wandered into the big enemy camp, was attacked by a dozen orcs including one of the big bad guys, and literally all I did was mash X and press Y when the very generous prompt came up and I was completely untouchable. There's no difficulty settings from the looks of it either, so I have no idea where the challenge is supposed to come from.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #5956 on: June 29, 2017, 05:58:21 PM »
Been playing Borderlands the Pre-Sequel bit by bit. This game is boring even by franchise standards.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

micky c

• AMC TC member/guest
  • math man
    • MSN Messenger - mickel999@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5957 on: June 29, 2017, 06:13:45 PM »
Played the first level and a bit of Bombshell. I like the tone as well as visual and audio design, but it's just not my kind of genre. I feel like the gameplay will be somewhat repetitive, and although I'm moving around, I seem to be taking constant damage from enemies.
Herbs? Tell me more!

It's quiet... a little... *too* quiet.

Contenido no disponible. La página que intentas ver no se encuentra disponible por el momento. Por favor regresa más tarde.

micky c

• AMC TC member/guest
  • math man
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5958 on: July 01, 2017, 05:59:52 PM »
I've played a bit more Doom 4. So far it's just not grabbing me. IMO it has many of the flaws of the original Doom compared to Duke 3D. The level design is still very abstract in terms of layout. The level flow isn't really there. The character has no personality (the personality in Bulletstorm was refreshing for example). The environment is also incredibly static, in that nothing moves when you would expect it to move, which is also a massive drawback to Rage.
Herbs? Tell me more!

Contenido no disponible. La página que intentas ver no se encuentra disponible por el momento. Por favor regresa más tarde.

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5959 on: July 01, 2017, 06:55:57 PM »
Finished a game of Call Of Juarez: Bound in Blood that I started, and hadn't touched since, 4 years ago :HELLO:

I had no idea what was going on anymore but it was fun enough, minus those retarded duels.

I have a bunch of SP games installed that I want to finish before buying any more. :p
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5960 on: July 04, 2017, 05:03:28 AM »
Bound in Blood is a good action packed game which takes you through some quite interesting scenaries. The duels are retarded as you stated.

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5961 on: July 07, 2017, 05:48:15 AM »
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

(yes that name in all caps is the actual Steam name)

It's really fun. It's a Battle Royale-type thing where 100 players drop on an island and need to be the last man/men (if in a team) standing. The playable area decreases every few minutes so you can't just camp and of course the smaller it gets the more quickly people die off. By the time I died in the second match the playable area was 2 houses on a hill, I ended up 5th, not bad :p

The gameplay itself (controls and such) is very similar to ARMA but feels a bit smoother, less clunky.
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #5962 on: July 12, 2017, 12:29:01 AM »
Yeah I've been tempted to try that one out too (at one point it seemed like all my favorite Siege/BF youtubers/twitchers were playing it), but it's not like I'm in need of new games to play at the moment.

Anyway, finished Pre-Sequel. Nothing new on the front really, same old Borderlands stuff really. I did enjoy it more toward the end (with the exception of the last place; too reminiscent of the infamous library map in Halo), but it was still more of a chore than fun. Took me 15 hours, but I'll probably return to finish some sidequests; I skipped almost all of these during the campaign, which also meant I could never really use any new weapons that I came across because of the level cap.
Voice acting is great in the series, I must say, especially Handsome Jack.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5963 on: July 12, 2017, 12:52:19 AM »
Do it, we need a 4th player for our band :HELLO:

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5965 on: July 12, 2017, 04:46:31 AM »
You make it sound easy, fuck.

This is the best I managed to do today in solo:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/838083785059046430/9826D1E497E25B390CF1D7700DC2C7B11766073B/

One of them kills:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/838083785059046221/15967B7A69606DE7F107F0F5D8C47E315D352FCF/

I was sitting in a container and heard some footsteps.. took out the shotty and waited. :P

Also, I hit a guy moving towards me in a jeep, was cool

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/838083785059046939/2BD5D41A4991B3A207E50AC227A79EB1BD0B8B45/

I don't really get frustrated in it that easily, if I can get to top 20 I'm already glad.. I'm still in the phase where every kill is a scary, memorable experience. :P

Last.fm

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5966 on: July 15, 2017, 01:32:47 AM »
Yeah I've failed hard my last few games

btw Mikko Steam says you've actually got battlegrounds now - me, Sang and John are gonna try and play Sunday evening so if I see you online I'll chuck you an invite (y)

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5967 on: July 22, 2017, 10:37:55 PM »
OH SHIT YES

Didn't expect it at all, looted a tiny bit, then started driving around inside the circle... hid on a hill, sneaked around from there. Some circle luck at the end made it so the third-to-last player died outside the playzone, the second-to-last guy (who I'd already been watching for 30 seconds) was forced out of cover at which point I shot him.

NOICE.

Last.fm

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5968 on: July 22, 2017, 11:10:58 PM »
welcome to the chicken dinner club :HELLO:

micky c

• AMC TC member/guest
  • math man
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5969 on: July 23, 2017, 06:21:34 AM »
Man, because of that post I had a dream I came second in the game. Of course I have absolutely no idea how the game looks or plays so apparently it was a really zoomed out isometric perspective shooter with abstract level design.
Herbs? Tell me more!

Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 412

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top