Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• April 22, 2019, 11:08:14 PM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415]

Author Topic: Last Game You Played  (Read 897176 times)

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Last Game You Played
« Reply #6210 on: January 29, 2019, 06:33:17 AM »
Alright, finished AC Origins + DLC's. Uplay tells me I'm at 99% completion, good enough.

Sooo yeah, alright game, pretty long, took me almost 100 hours. Time to cleanse my pallette with a few short FPSes now :p
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: March 03, 2019, 07:38:53 AM »
Finished a few co-op games with a friend of mine, namely Shadow Warrior 2 & The Division. Didn't really care for the procedurally generated maps of SW2; they just seemed a bit "off". I initially set the difficulty level to hard because I figured not only that it'd be more fitting for two players but also because I play everything on hard anyway. Big mistake, for it made the thing just extremely tedious; even two players attacking the same monster seemed to take forever, and all the non-melee weapons were just completely worthless throughout the game. I also couldn't have cared less for the Borderlands-type loot. The humor was pretty good though and I actually liked the teenage brat residing in Wang's head, and the game was only 7 or so hours long.

The Division kinda suffered from the same problem with its bullet-sponge enemies; it's essentially a 3rd-person Borderlands with a cover system. Still, the game is very well made; it just feels polished, the music is good, the game runs well, there's a great deal of content (and a shit-ton of post-game gear grind for those who're into that sort of thing) and the game's quarantined Manhattan has a strangely cozy atmosphere. Moreover, the co-op mechanics seemed well balanced and the game was pleasantly challenging (well, we kept playing main missions that were around two levels above our level).
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

James

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - Jstanf36@ntlworld.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6212 on: March 03, 2019, 01:05:40 PM »
Were you using the proper elements for each enemy? It's been a while since I played it but enemies melted like butter for me even on the highest difficulty level.

I enjoyed SW2 as well but it introduced as many problems as it fixed from the first one. They should never of tried to make a loot shooter, there's just not enough content there to justify it. At least in a game like Destiny the goal is to get great gear so when the next batch of content comes out you'll be more prepared to defeat it and the raids or whatever. SW2 had nothing, you beat the game and then get on the treadmill for no other reason except to get stronger? And of course the loot was all purely stat modifiers and sucked. Again in these other games you had a chance to get a rare great looking gun or suit of armour.

to be honest I get the feeling the main problems arose from them wanting AAA graphics but only being a smaller studio with a smaller budget they just had to stretch what they had way too far.
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415]

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top