Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• July 17, 2018, 12:50:19 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410]

Author Topic: Last Game You Played  (Read 791700 times)

Forge

• AMC TC beta testers
    • View Profile
Re: Last Game You Played
« Reply #6135 on: June 30, 2018, 07:36:58 PM »
That's a shame. If only there was some other hobby you could work on that involved crafting locations  ;)
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

James

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - Jstanf36@ntlworld.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6136 on: July 01, 2018, 01:33:42 AM »
let's compare the revision counts between us two and then say that again :P

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6137 on: July 09, 2018, 06:07:35 AM »
Been playing Strife: Veteran Edition. I briefly played the "original" edition years ago but didn't get very far in it at that time. Playing it further now and christ this is some great stuff. Difficulty is getting brutal, plot-wise it's far ahead of its time. But of course everybody already knew that I'm guessing

edit: So I looked up when I played Strife for the first time, I posted about it here in 2007. :| And now I'm pondering my mortality and how I'm gonna be an old fart real soon. Better finish that Steam backlog before I kick the bucket!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:31:25 AM by Sang »
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

micky c

• AMC TC member/guest
  • math man
    • MSN Messenger - mickel999@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6138 on: July 09, 2018, 11:19:11 AM »
I remember the first time I felt old was when drunk Micky talked to some random young people on the street and said "What do you say when I say Dental Plan!", and they had no idea what I was talking about. The correct response is "Lisa needs braces". It seems that millennials don't watch the Simpsons. Sure, it's been a shadow of itself for a long time, but they're still making it.

But yeah Strife feels a lot like Doom + Deus Ex in gameplay, or as close as possible given the technical limitations of the engine at the time.
I got a fair way into Veteran Edition a while ago. After defeating a cloud boss thing I took a break. Unfortunately by the time I got back to it, I'd forgotten the layouts and what I had to do, and couldn't figure out where to go.
Herbs? Tell me more!

It's quiet... a little... *too* quiet.

Contenido no disponible. La página que intentas ver no se encuentra disponible por el momento. Por favor regresa más tarde.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #6139 on: July 10, 2018, 09:35:43 PM »
This was probably the first Steam sale ever during which I bought zero games.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410]

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top