Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• September 19, 2019, 03:25:02 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Your Guns in GTA: Vice City?  (Read 8214 times)

Arzca

• MSN Messenger - tesla87@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Your Guns in GTA: Vice City?
« on: December 19, 2003, 07:43:09 AM »
I got tons of weapons, with tons of ammo, rocket launcher has more than 2000 rockets, 2000 grenades, Colt python (unlimited), MP5 (unlimited), Assault rifle unlimited, PSG-1 (unlimited)

Nice way to collect money is to complete Vigilante missions with Hunter, my friend completed them ALOT, and collected total more than 20 million! :D (ain't kidding!) I spend 12 million to new weapons! :D

What kind of arsenal you got?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 12:26:22 AM by eralp »
Is there something special in this text?

Turpuli

• View Profile
    • Email
Your guns in GTA:VC
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2003, 04:05:53 AM »
Hmm...  The only way to have unlimited ammo is to complete the game 100%.  Then you'll have unlimited ammo for every weapon!   :)

Many people have thought that when the ammo count under the weapon pic in the right upper corner doesn't show any number, they have unlimited ammo.  It's just that the game doesn't show any number over 9999 there...  So if you have 10000 or more ammo for a weapon, the ammo count field goes blank  :P
...if I remember correctly  ;)

Anyway, I always change my weapons, so I don't have much ammo...  on the other hand, my game is already 100% completed, so I don't need any more than just one clip  ;)

Oh, and one way to get a more ammunition to a weapon that just ran out of ammo:  go to the airport (well, any metal detector should do) and walk through the metal detector.  Then go back outside and there it is: the gun you had already emptied has now 2 full clips! :D   I'm not sure if it works on any weapon...  Just remember that if you pick up another weapon of the same category with the empty gun, this trick won't work!

ShrinkDuke

• Nasir
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 06:24:50 PM »
I've completed the game 100 % so I've got unlimited ammo, too. But my arsenal usually goes like this: castet - machine saw or some more handy, 'white' weapon - grenades w/ detonator launcher - python .307 revolver or sometimes when I need just a small piece, normal Colt 45 - SPAS 12 shotgun (altought it's lately replaced for a chrome shotgun which I found pretty enjoyable, too!) - MP5 - M4 - minigun or bazooka - PSG sniper rifle w/ laser scope ;) And I also have tank in my garage at Hyman Condo, Hunter in that helipad at ocean beach and sea spearrow in my mansion's backyard. Oh and sometimes when I'm bored I take three goons (not guns) with good ol' Ingrams into my car and go out to make some mess in the Little Haiti :twisted:
BTW, do you know that you cannot destroy the tank when the armymen are in it, even if you have unlimited bazooka and keep shooting at it? I once was shooting at it by bazooka shoot-by-shoot something like ten minutes and nothing happened to it, altought the federals can destroy your tank... That sucks...
Back.

Turpuli

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 03:21:29 AM »
BTW, do you know that you cannot destroy the tank when the armymen are in it, even if you have unlimited bazooka and keep shooting at it? I once was shooting at it by bazooka shoot-by-shoot something like ten minutes and nothing happened to it, altought the federals can destroy your tank... That sucks...
Yeah, I noticed that once when I fired at all moving (or non-moving) objects from the Print Press' roof  :)   But I've never managed to get my own tank destroyed...  got to try that one :D  And yes, it really sucks that you can't destroy the army fellas' tanks!!   :evil:    It would be sooo fun to toast 'em too!!   :twisted:  

Arzca

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2003, 04:48:32 AM »
I collected even more money! And bought new grenades, I think it is not possible to get infinite for Rocket launcher, or grenades. Dunno, but I couldn't get infinite ammo for shotgun in GTA3, I had about 10000 ammo in it! Same case with rocket launcher in GTA3. :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 04:49:16 AM by Arzca »

ShrinkDuke

• Nasir
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2003, 05:28:21 PM »
Maybe it's because some shotguns (chrome shotgun in VC for example), grenades and rocket launcher hasn't got 'clips' you can reload, so there's only one number in their sign?
Back.

Arzca

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2003, 03:32:05 AM »
So it might not be possible to get infinite ammo for them. Anyway, I bought some new grenades (can be detonated at anytime) from phil's place, about 2100 of them now.

ShrinkDuke

• Nasir
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2003, 06:48:32 PM »
Why you buy thsoe many ammo while you can just complete the game 100 % and have it infinite? ;) It's easier!
Back.

Arzca

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2003, 11:36:56 PM »
Just tired to complete the game 100%, at least for now. :D  

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top