Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• March 19, 2019, 10:26:55 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 902

Author Topic: Ramblings,  (Read 1150951 times)

Rusty Nails

• ICQ Messenger - 156850845
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« on: April 12, 2004, 12:29:37 PM »
I thought of a thread like this while I was in the bathroom just now, and decided to make it.
So basically, the idea is to just when you feel like when you want to get something off your chest, you just write it here. Hehe simple enough, just ramble. Who knows, maybe a couple of flamewars will evolve = Great! Just as long as you're rambling a bunch of nonsense.

As for me, I'll try to keep it as short as possible, since I'm pretty good at "rambling it away", so to speak.

-Rusty Nails
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 03:28:32 AM by Rusty_Nails »
Quote from: Geoffrey intoxicated
fuuuuck going down the stairs was like a
good duke nukem level
gameplay 9/10

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sebastianfritzon
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Rusty_Nails/

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 01:58:43 AM »
about the end of a relationship being fucked up: thats not always true, for example I have a so soft-character in real-life (wich is sometimes quite a bitch :( ) I usually 'break up' as friends, I've never bin into real relationships though, I'm happy about that (y), I kinda stay Neutral in these things, I try to prevent myself from "falling in love" (= liking with ONE 'k'! :D ) ; but yes, sometimes that does happen and I just forget about it after a few months...

but now...now! I can't get this girl out of my head, and I must say I only looked at the inner part and later at the outer part and they kinda like both roxorz.. I've already catched her staring at me sometimes and I guess this might work out...and before you ask: she does NOT whear glasses and is not a nerd-type like I am! :P
"heh, a sidenote, IŽd not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply wonŽt work." - Gambini

Last.fm

HighWire

• Survival
  • The ConstruKction of Light
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 02:10:49 AM »
...I've already catched her staring at me sometimes...
...thinking by herself "He is the ultimate idiot" :P

and before you ask: she does NOT whear glasses and is not a nerd-type like I am! :P

In that case, she is either BLOND or BLIND :mrgreen: (y)

Give us another one, Henri! :lol:

Nah, just kidding Sang ;) Try to get closer to her at some times and try to see her after school. Go get 'em tiger! (y)  
"...I need to code in Rusty's balls as well." - James

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 02:26:24 AM »
roar! :P njah I'll just pass on it since I'm aware that I'm too young for all this crap :P
"heh, a sidenote, IŽd not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply wonŽt work." - Gambini

Last.fm

BlitZ

• MSN Messenger - l_BlitZ_l@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AllHailDukeNukem
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - all_hail_duke_nukem
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 06:13:45 AM »
Thats FARKED man I hate women......theyre stupid....Yes I like girls...but god theyre weird!

James

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - Jstanf36@ntlworld.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 06:35:25 AM »
I've already catched her staring at me sometimes
Sorry Sang but that doesn't neccesarily mean she likes you in that way - I used to think like that but how many times have you made eye-contact with someone you don't like or something when you're looking around the room? I know it happens a lot to me.

BlitZ

• View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 06:53:18 AM »
^ya but then again...... :crazy:  

BlitZ

• View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2004, 08:08:44 AM »
I just got this gay ass shit on AIM
 Hi, my name is ring, I am a little child, I died five years ago tonight, I was murdered by man who minute went crazy and stabbed me five times, that man was my father, I have possessed the person who is typing this for me, if you don't send this to 20 people in 10 minutes, to tell people about my story, then the next time u look into your doorway I will be there with the knife I was killed with, or I will crawl into your bed tonight with the knife, I have long black hair and red eyes, I am wearing a tattered dress... remember...20 people in 10 minutes no send backs

damn i fuc*ing hate forwards next time I see the person who sent me that they get pimp smacked :evil:  

mrline

• Moderators
  • Mommy, there's a dinosaur in our backyard
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2004, 03:27:36 PM »
Yeah I also got one of those once on MSN lol :)
They're stupid. If I wouldn't send it to 10 people the dead girl would kill my parents on 12 o clock pm exactly. Would be a bit difficult if they're not both on the same place tho, unless she has a few fellow ghosts with her :D

Just ignore that shit :)

Go get 'em tiger!

dunno why but this just made me laugh :lol: ah well :P
« Last Edit: April 13, 2004, 03:31:37 PM by mrline »
Quakis: DP3 never took place in a city? ( can't rembeer actually )

Maarten: OMGWTFSTUCKINVENTILATIONSHAFT!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=374342&T=9052

William Gee

• MSN Messenger - geewillywizz@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2004, 03:31:26 PM »
hahaha yeah i think is funny people take that stuff seriousely :P
Email spam sux (n)

William Gee

• MSN Messenger - geewillywizz@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2004, 03:33:02 PM »
Sorry Sang but that doesn't neccesarily mean she likes you in that way - I used to think like that but how many times have you made eye-contact with someone you don't like or something when you're looking around the room? I know it happens a lot to me.
yeah dame that shit sux  :-?  

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2004, 04:08:22 PM »
James: Also not when its in a small bus and looking at me for the whole ride? ;)

But as I said before, I'm gonna pass on this one unless she comes to 'propose' :P

Last.fm

LAW

Ramblings,
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2004, 04:18:32 PM »
Bah Sang. U remind me a bus story. I was on a school trip with younger class. I was sitting in the buss, on the armchair. Suddenly younger, nice girl throw me in head by a paper ball. I lokked at here and then she waved to me and smiled :D I didnt know what to do. After months I realised she really liked me, but I was a coward to invite her to dico or restaurant. I regret this very much.

FUCK LAW U FUCKING COWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Also when I was in fourth class, before final exams, on the hall, corridor I saw a REALLY nice girl is watching me. Whenever I sit alone or with various friends she looked almost ALL THE TIME.

AND OF COURSE STUPID ASSHOLE LAW DIDNT DO ANYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

I should come to her and ask if I have non clean trousers or what - why is she looking at me. I really wanted her :( I have a plan to ask her cause she is fortunatelly go to my school !!!!!!!!!!!!!! While I ended it 2 years ago :(

Gangster

• View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2004, 05:03:55 PM »
oh damn,
you got me with that too, Law :(

i had a few chances some time ago, but i was too DUMB to realize them! :cry:
i was looking for the "top girl", that i (obviously) never met... how dumb! ;)

now i bite my ass for that, now they have someone else or whatever... :rolleyes:

so, please sang,
GET HER!!!!
TAKE THE CHANCE, IT MIGHT BE THE LAST! :cool:  

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ramblings,
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2004, 05:16:38 PM »
Gangstar, girls in my class (or most anyways) have lover just to have one, there is no real love there. And after a couple of weeks/months they forget all about there loverboy and have a new one after 2 days..Mad World :P Thats why I think its all useless at this age since we'll forgetaboutit in a few weeks...

Also I think its a good idea for girls to make the first step, cuz ALL boys have a 'fear of failure' ;)

Last.fm
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 902

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top