Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• August 21, 2018, 09:03:13 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898

Author Topic: Ramblings,  (Read 1033531 times)

micky c

• AMC TC member/guest
  • math man
    • MSN Messenger - mickel999@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ramblings,
« Reply #13440 on: May 15, 2018, 06:47:45 AM »
You mean time to get a Mac! (or linux)  :ia!:
Herbs? Tell me more!

It's quiet... a little... *too* quiet.

Contenido no disponible. La página que intentas ver no se encuentra disponible por el momento. Por favor regresa más tarde.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #13441 on: May 15, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »
You mean time to get a Mac! (or linux)  :ia!:

And, while you're at it, break your legs too!
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

James

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - Jstanf36@ntlworld.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13442 on: May 15, 2018, 11:37:53 PM »
I'm definitely going to change to Mac or Linux yeah, right after I finishing pulling my finger nails out and then pushing the shards into my urethra.

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13443 on: May 17, 2018, 06:11:06 AM »
I've been working on a new Duke map:

"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13444 on: May 17, 2018, 11:34:45 AM »
impressive, very nice :o

micky c

• AMC TC member/guest
  • math man
    • MSN Messenger - mickel999@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13445 on: May 17, 2018, 05:04:24 PM »
It's ok. Needs some 3D spritework and stronger shading.

P.s you really knocked off my canyon segment from my DNF 2013 DLC level  >:(
Herbs? Tell me more!

It's quiet... a little... *too* quiet.

Contenido no disponible. La página que intentas ver no se encuentra disponible por el momento. Por favor regresa más tarde.

Forge

• AMC TC beta testers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13446 on: May 18, 2018, 04:20:26 AM »
I've been working on a new Duke map:
Nice.
I played that map about 7 years ago, but I like seeing it again.

I was working on a map last year, but had to quit due to other priorities:

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13447 on: May 18, 2018, 04:33:29 AM »
jesus fuck am I jealous of those sights :o

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13448 on: June 27, 2018, 05:04:57 AM »
I got sick of the god awful performance of Paint Shop Pro X7 (with 16gb of Ram it still has incredibly sluggish performance so even copy and pasting a small part of a 1024x1024 image takes seconds) so I tried to get ahold of PSP7 (which did everything I ever needed a art program to do) and of course there's no way to purchase it legally because why would they do that when they can try and sell me PSPX8?!?!

so I stumble across a purchase on Ebay that was only £7 or something and was a download (I'd done a brief look for cracks and downloads but honestly that's even more of a minefield nowadays than ever) of course paying for what amounts to a second hand copy isn't great but if the company themselves aren't gonna give me the option to buy it new from them than fuck them basically

the guy sends me the download link, it's broken and I initially think "well I've been had, should of known better" but then a e-mail exchange back he refunds me in full and still sends me the fixed download link. I mean it's to maintain his feedback level which was all positive but still, it was a nice gesture. I've never actually used ebay before but judging by what I've seen on Amazon people take getting postive feedback incredibly important (makes sense since negative reviews always stand out more than positive ones)

Forge

• AMC TC beta testers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13449 on: June 27, 2018, 09:23:55 PM »
The reputation rating is pretty important if you are a frequent seller. Some people on both sides are still crooked. Some sellers get on there with one big-ticket item then try to scam the buyer since they only intend to ever use the site once.
Some buyers put sellers on blast if they don't get the ass-licking they think they deserve.

My wife's account got blasted once. I put my old D&D books, dice, etc. on her site. Over $500 worth of stuff ranging from basic edition to a huge portion of 3rd edition (and some other random role-playing boxed sets like boot hill & star frontiers).
I asked for something like $300 & the shipping costs. Someone (who had their own site loaded with similar stuff) offered $150, then got butt-hurt when I declined.
Took awhile to get that nonsense fixed.

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13450 on: June 28, 2018, 12:45:11 AM »
Yeah I figured as much, I felt a little bad at first because I didn't ask for a refund or anything but at the end of the day we both know it was most likely a copy anyways. Still, I said to him that as soon as ebay lets me I'd add a positive mark or whatever to his feedback score.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13451 on: June 28, 2018, 02:14:09 AM »
I've used Ebay quite a lot; it's really been the only way to get bundles of single-issue comics over the years from the United States. Was also useful for getting textbooks when I was still a student. And yesterday I bought the Steam Link thing via Steam for 3€ when I realized I could get an XBox 360 controller receiver for my PC from China for a paultry 10€ (including shipping), saving me from having to buy the awful (from what I head) Steam controller.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13452 on: June 28, 2018, 02:19:23 AM »
Steam link's pretty good, I use it with my wired 360 controller with no issues. It was definitely a hard sell though, it says a lot that it only sells when going for dirt cheap.

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13453 on: June 29, 2018, 04:13:55 AM »
saving me from having to buy the awful (from what I head) Steam controller.

I have one, it's tolerable and a bit better at emulating a mouse but not by much.
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13454 on: June 29, 2018, 02:27:14 PM »
saving me from having to buy the awful (from what I head) Steam controller.

I have one, it's tolerable and a bit better at emulating a mouse but not by much.

Yeah, but I have no intention of playing mouse-centric games with the Link, mainly stuff like racing games, Final Fantasy & platformers. I'd prefer a real joystick (=analog stick) for stuff like moving the camera in a 3rd person game, while mouse makes more sense for precision aiming.
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top