Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• March 19, 2019, 11:07:30 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902]

Author Topic: Ramblings,  (Read 1150961 times)

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ramblings,
« Reply #13515 on: February 05, 2019, 09:54:00 PM »
No spider would survive inside of my mouth because i keep it clean and it looks good. itīs just a thing about 80% my molars have been "root canalized" and a few ones had to be extracted because the fix later broke. Luckily people would hardly tell about it, but it is a pain to chew some food as my tongue has to do contortionism to land the food on the small chewing areas  ^_^

Forge

• AMC TC beta testers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13516 on: February 05, 2019, 10:42:40 PM »
if you have to chew your beer, you should consider changing labels.

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13517 on: March 01, 2019, 03:48:10 AM »
Got the confirmation today that I'm starting at that new project. Starting 1st of March at the latest, could be sooner if they find a suitable replacement but that's the ultimate deadline. Later than I would've liked, but I guess I can manage one more month...

freedoooooom

Hope the new place doesn't suck!
"heh, a sidenote, Iīd not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply wonīt work." - Gambini

Last.fm

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13518 on: March 08, 2019, 05:12:25 AM »
I'm glad to report that it doesn't! :DOWNBRAVO:
"heh, a sidenote, Iīd not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply wonīt work." - Gambini

Last.fm

Forge

• AMC TC beta testers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13519 on: March 08, 2019, 07:20:43 AM »
Good to hear.
Update in three months after the honeymoon is over and see if you have the same sentiment.

Gambini

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13520 on: March 16, 2019, 01:25:14 PM »

Gambini

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13521 on: March 16, 2019, 01:33:14 PM »
mmmm had to take a screenshot of that myself, cut it to its size on photoshop, save it with a new name. Then slip by around the unneeded options on imgur to get it uploaded and with the proper direct link.

Couldnīt save it because it was a webp link...

imgur now has put too many obstacles between uploading and getting a direct link, for what is worth uploading a joke.

Just thinking out loud guys... i know subhumans at my job that can share anything on their cellphones by just touching the screen around. I refuse to that mainstreamed, hyper-simplified, option-less technology. it puts techonlogy on the hands of the unworthy, people that havenīt passed the "at-least-know-how-to-use-a-computer" test and that is dangerously risky for the internet culture...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:35:09 PM by Gambini »

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #13522 on: March 16, 2019, 07:39:14 PM »
People who use merely toilet paper disgust me; the mere thought of humans walking around with shit nuggets hanging from their asses, staining their underwear, is so repugnant that I wonder what is it that separates them from other primates. At least we have bidet showers in every bathroom here in Finland.

Just thinking out loud guys... i know subhumans at my job that can share anything on their cellphones by just touching the screen around. I refuse to that mainstreamed, hyper-simplified, option-less technology. it puts techonlogy on the hands of the unworthy, people that havenīt passed the "at-least-know-how-to-use-a-computer" test and that is dangerously risky for the internet culture...

You sound like those old men who still think (if they're not dead) that knowing how to chop wood is an important skill while computers are a waste of time :wub:
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Gambini

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13523 on: March 16, 2019, 09:31:36 PM »
People who use merely toilet paper disgust me; the mere thought of humans walking around with shit nuggets hanging from their asses, staining their underwear, is so repugnant that I wonder what is it that separates them from other primates. At least we have bidet showers in every bathroom here in Finland.

We have bidets here too, but I dont use them too often (unless iīm going out with somebody or just took one of those memorable shits). The thing is that unless you sit on your own shit or have a wet fart or something, your ass wont be shit stained as you think. When you push shit out, internal walls of your anus expose and things come out like from a pipe, when you wipe, you only wipe that part, carefully so you dont spread it around your ass. I may use bidets one of ten times, maybe, and dont remember feeling dirty or smelling bad. Some of my underwear is ten years old and there are no brown stains, which is an empirical proof.

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13524 on: March 17, 2019, 08:15:27 AM »
imgur now has put too many obstacles between uploading and getting a direct link, for what is worth uploading a joke.

I don't get it. You press the green new post button, upload the file, right click it, copy image address and there you go

Last.fm

Gambini

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13525 on: March 17, 2019, 11:24:36 AM »

Forge

• AMC TC beta testers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13526 on: March 17, 2019, 09:26:06 PM »
right click on pic, copy image location, paste
otherwise it won't have the file extension (png, jpg, etc)

Gambini

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13527 on: March 17, 2019, 11:07:47 PM »
Yeah i know, i did upload the wipe joke image, so i figured out how.

But things like "new post" instead of "upload image" and other general term replacement makes it a hassle for me.

Iīm generally reluctant to minor changes like that, which in my opinion are meant to distract your attention from your purpose and pushed toward THEIR purpose.

Forge

• AMC TC beta testers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13528 on: March 18, 2019, 09:20:15 PM »
most of imgur's changes were annoying. the worst for me is how they decided to change the way the user views and uses albums. They petty  much removed the ability to view albums like directories - all the pics are piled into a big mess until you specify which album to view from a drop-down menu.
I upload a lot of screenshots for beta-testing & their new system makes it hard to keep it organized.

It was too convenient, so now they have to fuk it all up to run off users and reduce overhead. The next step is to stop allowing direct links.
It's Photobucket all over again.
Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902]

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top