Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• July 20, 2019, 07:35:31 PM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Budget Game Reviews  (Read 72275 times)

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Budget games and budget game reviews
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2007, 12:27:18 AM »
Nuh-uh! You're wrong.
"heh, a sidenote, Id not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply wont work." - Gambini

Last.fm

PencilPusher93

• "Kiss my shiny metal ass."
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2008, 03:16:02 AM »
Name: Unreal Tournament 2003
Price: 10 euro's

The price was so worth it, such a great game, even though I heard 2004 is supposed to be better. Love the Unreal Tournament Series.       :ph34r: (y)

DavoX

• Paradise worlds mod
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2008, 07:50:23 AM »
UT 2004 is what they really wanted to do with 2003. UT2003 is just not as good as UT2K4.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 11:00:19 PM by DavoX »

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2008, 09:16:34 AM »
Name: Cyberdogs 1.0
Price: 3000 (not really :P )

I remember playing this game for hours with a friend (its available 2 players by screen) back in the years, the gameplay is something like Crusaders, but also you are able to buy new weapons, armor and other things, The funny thing is that each level has a target of enemies killeds to reach, but already done that you can keep playing and getting more and more and more money, then in the shop screen you will be able to buy rockets and life and stuff.

Really Addictive for two players, and freeware(y)

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
  • EDuke32 Special Forces -- Code Ops
    • MSN Messenger - deeper-thought@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2008, 10:56:43 AM »
UT 2004 is what they really wanted to do with 2004. UT2003 is just not as good as UT2K4.

Yeah, he wasted his money.  He could have got UT2K4 for a few bucks more and it has double the content.
"Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Fissile Materials

Geoffrey

• AMC Staff
  • elitist faggot
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2008, 01:41:34 PM »
Name: Cyberdogs 1.0
Price: 3000 (not really :P )

I remember playing this game for hours with a friend (its available 2 players by screen) back in the years, the gameplay is something like Crusaders, but also you are able to buy new weapons, armor and other things, The funny thing is that each level has a target of enemies killeds to reach, but already done that you can keep playing and getting more and more and more money, then in the shop screen you will be able to buy rockets and life and stuff.

Really Addictive for two players, and freeware(y)

Ahhh I remember this! It was always on those game classics cd's back in the days, me and my brother had tons of fun with it.
We'll build our own Tripods. Ours will have 4 legs...

PencilPusher93

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »
UT 2004 is what they really wanted to do with 2004. UT2003 is just not as good as UT2K4.

Yeah, he wasted his money.  He could have got UT2K4 for a few bucks more and it has double the content.

I don't use the currency "bucks" and plus Unreal Tournament 2004 was 20 euro's so there you go.     :/
I'm not paying 20 euro's for a game thats 4 years old .
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:48:10 PM by PencilPusher93 »

DavoX

• Paradise worlds mod
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2008, 11:01:05 PM »
Paying 10 for UT2003 is like paying 50 for an 8 years old game.

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2008, 11:02:56 PM »

Retarded logic.

Myself I wouldn't pay 20 euros for a game that sucks. A game that's 4 years old - no problem! I bought Far Cry when it was 3 years old for about 13 euros and it was worth it.

I bought UT2004 when it was a bit over a month old for 40-50 euros, at the time I thought it was a bit of a crappy game but once I really started playing it online I did get my money's worth.

Hell I bought The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind last year for 7 euros - but I've spent so much time with it that I would easily pay 20 euros for it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 11:05:23 PM by Sang »
"heh, a sidenote, Id not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply wont work." - Gambini

Last.fm

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
  • EDuke32 Special Forces -- Code Ops
    • MSN Messenger - deeper-thought@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2008, 11:04:56 PM »

I don't use the currency "bucks" and plus Unreal Tournament 2004 was 20 euro's so there you go.     :/

OMG they rip you off in Europe.  UT2K4 is a lot cheaper here in the USA.  Here it is for $10, which is 6.4 euros:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832129122&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Software+-+PC+Games-_-Atari-_-32129122
"Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Fissile Materials

PencilPusher93

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2008, 03:22:16 AM »

You actually worked out the price in euro's, lol! Even though I probably got "ripped" I do live in the 3rd most dearest country in the whole world, so where I come from thats a good price.                      :/

OMG they rip you off in Europe.  UT2K4 is a lot cheaper here in the USA.  Here it is for $10, which is 6.4 euros:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832129122&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Software+-+PC+Games-_-Atari-_-32129122

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2008, 04:31:02 AM »
Dearest countries? You mean most expensive? Guess the prices are high because of high taxes.. you from a Scandinavian country?

Last.fm

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2008, 05:57:01 AM »
Ahhh I remember this! It was always on those game classics cd's back in the days, me and my brother had tons of fun with it.

Back in the days, ok, i also was very sad since my machine was unable to execute this game, beacuse it was very new for that old game. Bu then i discovered DosBox  (y) (y)

Long life to DosBox! -_-

PencilPusher93

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2008, 02:49:23 AM »
Dearest countries? You mean most expensive? Guess the prices are high because of high taxes.. you from a Scandinavian country?

High taxes, you got that right! Fuckin' government over here, and no, i'm not Scandinavian, i'm Irish.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce dsert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2008, 02:57:09 AM »

High taxes, you got that right! Fuckin' government over here, and no, i'm not Scandinavian, i'm Irish.

Ireland has one of the lowest tax burdens in the 1st world.

Still high, of course.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top