Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• November 14, 2018, 10:20:52 PM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231]

Author Topic: Last movie/show you watched?  (Read 310540 times)

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
Re: Last movie/show you watched?
« Reply #3450 on: June 20, 2018, 12:44:53 AM »
Saw the new Jurassic Park movie about two weeks ago on Friday. The first hour was pretty good, but then it got ridiculous. I mean really, the first new movie had to have a mutant T-Rex; this one has a laser-guided (!!!) T-Rex-Velociraptor hybrid.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Loke

• AMC TC member/guest
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3451 on: June 20, 2018, 01:43:43 AM »
The first Jurassic Park is really the only good one. Remember seeing it at the cinema back in '93 as a kid. So intense.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: July 22, 2018, 05:08:33 AM »
To Catch A Thief is a very lame movie by Hitchcock's standards. No suspense, I don't buy the chemistry between Grant and Kelly, boring, etc. The only reason to see this movie (and that's still a damn good reason) is the opportunity to see the most beautiful woman ever, Grace Kelly, in various dresses.

"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

micky c

• AMC TC member/guest
  • math man
    • MSN Messenger - mickel999@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3453 on: September 01, 2018, 12:52:22 PM »
I just saw Dredd starring Karl Urban. I liked it a lot! As you'd expect, the story was relatively simple, but I felt it oozed atmosphere in its portrayal of a dystonia future, and they did a fantastic job of portraying Dredd as an unstoppable force of nature.

I probably won't bother seeing this movie again, but I'd definitely be interested in seeing more of the character if that TV show they're talking about gets off the ground.
Herbs? Tell me more!

It's quiet... a little... *too* quiet.

Contenido no disponible. La página que intentas ver no se encuentra disponible por el momento. Por favor regresa más tarde.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: September 01, 2018, 07:50:26 PM »
Yeah Dredd is a modern classic for sure, easily one of the best "superhero" movies. The '90s Dredd was a missed opportunity; I still believe Stallone had the looks, attitude and voice of Judge Dredd, but he kept his helmet on for, what, ten minutes in the entire movie, and the movie had none of the satire the comics are known for.
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231]

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top