PC
- 10 (50%)
Console
- 6 (30%)
Don't care
- 4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Consoles or PC?  (Read 3914 times)

MRCK

Consoles or PC?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 08:04:58 PM »
If I had a better PC then Id prolly say PCs the best, since it can handle what consoles do + offer modding possibilities + handle a bunch more stuff. But as long as Ive gotta stick with my crappy machine then when it comes to gaming (except Duke of course) Id rather switch on my PS1 instead. Old stuff I know but I dont give a shit, Im not into video games anymore and those old games still manage to entertain me.

Rusty Nails

• ICQ Messenger - 156850845
    • View Profile
    • Email
Consoles or PC?
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2005, 04:40:04 AM »
:)

I love my Xbox, I always transfer all movies and alot of music there that I download so I can hear it all with my surround system I have hooked up in my room. Beats my shitty speakers I use for my stereo by far (which is used simultaneously with my PC through the AUX channel).

So yeah, I listen to music whenever there's an occasional event, watch all my movies there and play the games I like. Including SNES games, SEGA and all those oldies with da emulators. (Having Xbox-LANparties is awesome too) Then a little then and now I play some stuff at the computer, but it doesn't happen all that often. It's mostly just Battlefield 2 and Jedi Academy there for me now. (Besides modding my ass off that is)

-Rusty Nails
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 04:41:09 AM by Rusty_Nails »
Quote from: Geoffrey intoxicated
fuuuuck going down the stairs was like a
good duke nukem level
gameplay 9/10

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sebastianfritzon
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Rusty_Nails/

Steambull

• View Profile
    • Email
Consoles or PC?
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2005, 08:46:50 PM »
Consoles are pure gaming at it's best. By the "consoles" - I mean the classic 8 and 16bit systems. I don't care about the new stuff - but NES and Genesis are simply awesome.
Yup. It's a fact that a childhood without Nintendo Entertainment System is a cold and miserable childhood. I did have games like Quake and Need For Speed on PC back in the old days, but I didn't give a fuck about them. They were just a little gaming bonus in addition to NES, SNES and MegaDrive. How can you PC-only-guys live without having thoroughly played the NES Megaman and SMB series for example. Sick.

What a nice fighting topic by the way.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
Consoles or PC?
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2005, 08:50:48 PM »
Yup. It's a fact that a childhood without Nintendo Entertainment System is a cold and miserable childhood. I did have games like Quake and Need For Speed on PC back in the old days, but I didn't give a fuck about them. They were just a little gaming bonus in addition to NES, SNES and MegaDrive. How can you PC-only-guys live without having thoroughly played the NES Megaman and SMB series for example. Sick.

I enjoyed Sega when I was a kid but I'd have killed to get my hands on a computer. After whining about it for years my parents finally bought me one - and since that I never felt any need to return to the world of consoles (there were a few exceptions like Final Fantasy & such). We got a Playstation about a year after my first PC and I never liked it.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"
Pages: 1 [2]

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top