Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• March 20, 2019, 03:43:48 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: The Islam in Europe Thread  (Read 76310 times)

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
  • EDuke32 Special Forces -- Code Ops
    • MSN Messenger - deeper-thought@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Fissile Materials

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Islam in Europe Thread
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2010, 07:09:02 AM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/labour/7333420/Islamic-radicals-infiltrate-the-Labour-Party.html

The Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE) — which believes in jihad and sharia law, and wants to turn Britain and Europe into an Islamic state — has placed sympathisers in elected office and claims, correctly, to be able to achieve “mass mobilisation” of voters.

Mr Fitzpatrick, the MP for Poplar and Canning Town, said the IFE had infiltrated and “corrupted” his party in east London in the same way that the far-Left Militant Tendency did in the 1980s. Leaked Labour lists show a 110 per cent rise in party membership in one constituency in two years.

In a six-month investigation by this newspaper and Channel 4’s Dispatches, involving weeks of covert filming by the programme’s reporters:

* IFE activists boasted to the undercover reporters that they had already “consolidated … a lot of influence and power” over Tower Hamlets, a London borough council with a £1 billion budget.
    * We have established that the group and its allies were awarded more than £10 million of taxpayers’ money, much of it from government funds designed to “prevent violent extremism”.
    * IFE leaders were recorded expressing opposition to democracy, support for sharia law or mocking black people. The IFE organised meetings with extremists, including Taliban allies, a man named by the US government as an “unindicted co-conspirator” in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and a man under investigation by the FBI for his links to the September 11 attacks.
    * Moderate Muslims in London told how the IFE and its allies were enforcing their hardline views on the rest of the local community, curbing behaviour they deemed “un-Islamic”. The owner of a dating agency received a threatening email from an IFE activist, warning her to close it.
    * George Galloway, a London MP, admitted in recordings obtained by this newspaper that his surprise victory in the 2005 election owed more to the IFE “than it would be wise – for them – for me to say, adding that they played a “decisive role” in his triumph at the polls.
"Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Fissile Materials

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: May 25, 2010, 08:22:06 PM »
http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=G0O2QK3UC

English translation: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nieuwsblad.be%2Farticle%2Fdetail.aspx%3Farticleid%3DG0O2QK3UC&sl=nl&tl=en

So a bunch of extremists are speaking up in Belgium here about how our values are totally unacceptable and that an Islamic state should be made here. If people are not willing to accept an Islamic state then they should just get out of the country ("to hell, for all I care").

Of course as usual with these idiots there are threats of violence and all that. It's hard to be overly concerned about this but if they become politically active I would be, after all there are many immigrants living here these days. Let's hope most of them also have some common sense.

Regardless I think these guys should be dealt with, this is pure hate speech, an Islamic version of the Nazis pretty much... Let's hope Belgian politicians aren't too busy thinking about their own popularity and money as usual (which is what the whole BHV - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels-Halle-Vilvoorde - thing is about)
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 25, 2010, 10:36:26 PM »
Ah, barbarians at the gates...

Oh wait; they're already in.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: May 25, 2010, 11:16:42 PM »
But where are the Praetorians? :huh:
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 08, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »
Lol, a public library in the capital region built a prayer room for their Muslim clients so that Ramadan does not interfere with their daily schedules too much.

What the hell is going on?
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: September 08, 2010, 11:14:03 PM »
I'm assuming that's a rhetorical question.

Fissile Materials

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2010, 02:39:00 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1332877/Girl-arrested-Facebook-footage-Koran-burning-school.html

A teenage girl has been arrested on suspicion of inciting religious hatred after allegedly burning an English language version of the Koran - and then posting it on Facebook.

I'd like to see British Muslims getting arrested for something similar, such as burning the Union Jack. It's really out of whack when you're no longer allowed to destroy your own property (as a means to voice your opinion) because someone might get offended. Different rules for different ethnic groups I guess.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 02:41:59 AM by MSandt »

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #203 on: November 30, 2010, 12:58:49 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1332877/Girl-arrested-Facebook-footage-Koran-burning-school.html

A teenage girl has been arrested on suspicion of inciting religious hatred after allegedly burning an English language version of the Koran - and then posting it on Facebook.

I'd like to see British Muslims getting arrested for something similar, such as burning the Union Jack. It's really out of whack when you're no longer allowed to destroy your own property (as a means to voice your opinion) because someone might get offended. Different rules for different ethnic groups I guess.

One of many incidents of asymmetrical arrest and legal harassment.  I've noticed that no one even attempts debating with us on this issue any more.

Fissile Materials

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: November 30, 2010, 02:01:24 AM »
I've noticed that no one even attempts debating with us on this issue any more.

It's because you're correct. Why would I argue something I think is correct? :P

Last.fm

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2010, 02:32:51 AM »
Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I'm reminded of that line from an Avenged Sevenfold song:

Don't ever take my side, I know you're never right.

But then again, I have to admit Sang is right most of the time these days.

Fissile Materials

Cody

• Ling Ling Into Battle Go!
    • MSN Messenger - codynz3000@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2010, 04:44:18 AM »
I am over the whole "Muslim" thing,
I am waiting for the "Korean" thing to kick off next. :wub:

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: November 30, 2010, 04:59:43 AM »
I am over the whole "Muslim" thing,
I am waiting for the "Korean" thing to kick off next. :wub:

Then you'll be waiting a long time, since the two aren't comparable.  But I promise you that if a lot of Koreans start insisting on the North Korean way of life in other parts of the world, I'll make a thread about it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:03:00 AM by Dan G »

Fissile Materials

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: December 01, 2010, 03:47:27 AM »
The only people who care about North Korea are North Koreans. hurr

(I'm kidding)

Last.fm

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #209 on: February 22, 2011, 03:55:48 PM »
Four men launched a horrific attack on a teacher in which they slashed his face and left him with a fractured skull because they did not approve of him teaching religion to Muslim girls.

Akmol Hussein, 26, Sheikh Rashid, 27, Azad Hussain, 25, and Simon Alam, 19, attacked Gary Smith with a Stanley knife, an iron rod and a block of cement.

Mr Smith, who is head of religious education at Central Foundation Girls' School in Bow, east London, also suffered a fractured skull.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359160/4-men-slashed-teachers-face-teaching-religions-Muslim-girls.html#ixzz1Efz5Q22Q

Fissile Materials
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top