Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• September 19, 2019, 03:39:44 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: The Islam in Europe Thread  (Read 79558 times)

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
  • EDuke32 Special Forces -- Code Ops
    • MSN Messenger - deeper-thought@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Islam in Europe Thread
« Reply #210 on: February 22, 2011, 03:57:19 PM »
    In a northern district of Paris, a brave shopkeeper named Marie-Neige Sardin guards her newsstand like a military fort. As a white woman, she is a minority in the mostly Arab-speaking Muslim area.

Sardin has been the victim of dozens of crimes -- raped, robbed, and having acid thrown at her, as other residents try to get her to leave.

Still, Sardin -- the daughter of a French soldier -- calls her little shop "a piece of French soil inside occupied territory," and says she will not leave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shlvki1dToY
"Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Fissile Materials

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Fissile Materials

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2011, 06:15:25 AM »
A bit late but important:

In a great victory for decency and sanity, the Court of Amsterdam has acquitted Geert Wilders of all of the spurious “hate speech” charges that have been hanging over his head for several years now. This is decisive defeat for the Islamic supremacist forces that have been trying to destroy the freedom of speech and compel dhimmi Western governments to label the truth about Islam and jihad as “hate speech.” It is good to be able to report that it is still not illegal to tell the truth in the Netherlands and in the West in general – but we are not out of the woods yet.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/06/spencer-geert-wilders-acquitted.html
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2011, 02:29:06 AM »
It's good that he was acquitted, but he never should have been tried for stating facts about Islam.  For the vast majority of people, the mere threat of punishment is enough to deter them from speaking their minds, so the Islamists are still winning.

And here is an excellent piece by Mark Steyn about Canada (yes I know that's not Europe): 

http://www.steynonline.com/content/view/4259/28/

Fissile Materials

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2011, 03:37:19 AM »
It's good that he was acquitted, but he never should have been tried for stating facts about Islam.  For the vast majority of people, the mere threat of punishment is enough to deter them from speaking their minds, so the Islamists are still winning.

It's even worse than that because in Europe previous court rulings (precedents) don't have the same kind of value here as they do in America.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2012, 06:38:25 AM »
Underage sex ring in the UK, run by Pakistani Muslims, the slaves being mostly white kids:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/07/01/sex-grooming-cases-spark-racial-tensions/?test=latestnews

Forge

• AMC TC beta testers
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2012, 07:04:19 PM »
I don't find that surprising at all. Any of it.

I've had first hand experience while in Iraq. Women are property in those Islamic communities, and they were prostituting out their own underage girls to anybody who would pay. Including Europeans and Americans.

They're all extremely racist and religiously fanatical. Anybody not of their community and sharing their beliefs were considered less than "human". They'd be all nice-nice to your face, but don't you ever turn your back to them because they'd sell you out in a second, if they didn't try to take you out themselves.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top