Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• October 14, 2019, 01:45:00 PM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: Are you ready? Duke Nukem Forever.  (Read 126918 times)

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Are you ready? Duke Nukem Forever.
« Reply #375 on: March 24, 2011, 08:22:31 PM »
Looks good but not enough. I can´t believe they´re giving a release date. They shouldn´t, according to the tittle´s history. It´s like a karma they will fail.

Remember this post in may 3th ;)

Fernito

• Duke Nukem speedrunner
    • MSN Messenger - ferno2201@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #376 on: March 24, 2011, 08:57:01 PM »
Looks good but not enough. I can´t believe they´re giving a release date. They shouldn´t, according to the tittle´s history. It´s like a karma they will fail.

Damn Gambini, what are you doing still in Argentina? You should be at NASA predicting astronomical events :D
Check out my Duke Nukem 3D speedruns!

Check out my metal band: Izkemia.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 24, 2011, 09:05:09 PM »
Still, would be awesome if we got it before Americans.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #378 on: March 24, 2011, 09:38:31 PM »

Now let's remember this post again on June 10th :D

Nah I have faith that they'll make June 10th. THEY BETTER! :V

edit:

It's because of dumbasses like this fellow that I shy away from most DNF discussions...
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showpost.php?p=2260547&postcount=254
Do you guys really think if a decision is made behind a CEO's back, that will be proudly displayed in a broadcast video by the company, hey look we are making a decision behind a CEO's back, look  ?! Is it really possible ? Also just when some one decides to make a decision behind the CEO's back, a camera man is there to record it! WOW what a co-incidence.

Seriously. I wish I was making this shit up but some people really are fucking dense. :o
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 10:07:40 PM by Sang »
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 25, 2011, 03:02:19 AM »

Seriously. I wish I was making this shit up but some people really are fucking dense. :o

The entire thread (I read three pages) is a goldmine.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2011, 04:10:20 AM »
I think being a community manager over at Gearbox (or at 3DR back when the DNF 'community' was over there) must be the most annoying job in the world.
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 07, 2011, 01:51:18 AM »
So, a bit more than three days left.

I've got an exam on Friday so I'll buy the game (a physical copy) immediately after the exam, return home and start playing.

DavoX

• Paradise worlds mod
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 07, 2011, 03:26:39 AM »
I already bought it through Steam the day it was available. Hopefuly my connection stays fast that day... But I'm probably gonna have to play it the next day (on June 10, it's probably going to be unlocked on June 9 23:59... But if it's sooner, then better!)

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #383 on: June 07, 2011, 03:51:45 AM »
I also have it pre-ordered on Steam. According to the counter it should be unlocked on midnight so hopefully that will indeed be the case.

June 10th also happens to be my GF's birthday, so Friday should be a pretty awesome day for me :)

Last.fm

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #384 on: June 07, 2011, 05:40:32 AM »
I also have it pre-ordered on Steam. According to the counter it should be unlocked on midnight so hopefully that will indeed be the case.

June 10th also happens to be my GF's birthday, so Friday should be a pretty awesome day for me :)

So you will play the game all the day long in her honor. right?

DavoX

• Paradise worlds mod
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 07, 2011, 07:41:49 AM »
Steam is telling me that I'll be able to download this on the night of Wednesday. I wonder how much of this is true!

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 07, 2011, 08:08:20 AM »

Dude, this particular Friday is men's night.

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #387 on: June 07, 2011, 02:36:55 PM »

So you will play the game all the day long in her honor. right?

Yeah that's what I meant ;)

Last.fm
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top