Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• September 19, 2019, 03:00:54 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Devil May Cry  (Read 2648 times)

James

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - Jstanf36@ntlworld.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devil May Cry
« on: April 21, 2003, 04:33:41 PM »
What do you guys think of Devil may Cry, both of them?

I've played the 1st one & Loved it. The action was excellent, & I loved doing those Combos. I especially liked the rating system, I got one too many 'Dulls' & Only 4 'Stylish'! This time aroudn I'll try & pull off more combos. As for weapons my favourite is the Ifrit Gauntlets, I just love charging up & smashing things to bits.

As for the 2nd one I haven't played it yet, when I have I'll tell ya what it's like :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 08:43:27 PM by eralp »

Victor

• View Profile
Devil may Cry
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 05:52:17 PM »
I really enjoyed the first Devil May Cry, it was just awesome.....

But I didn't really care much for the second one, it just didn't seem as cool, or "fresh" and "original" as the first one, I had a sense of been there and done it before the whole time while playing it. It might just be me, but I'd pass on the second one and stick with the first, but I guess if you haven't played either it's a tough call, I enjoyed the story line of the first one, and the cutscenes (which seemed to be took out of the second) but still, both of them are worth a look at.
Xbox Live Gamertag: AltruismIsDead
I joined on 3-3-03 \p/

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
Devil may Cry
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2003, 07:05:19 PM »
Never played.  
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Quakis

• MSN Messenger - quakis_962@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devil may Cry
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2003, 09:29:04 PM »
I heard that SHENJI (maker of it and RE series) made this game and was meant to be a RESIDENT EVIL 4! But the game was nothing like the series (A GUY TURNING INTO A DEMON?) so he was about to scrap it until he said to him self that why scrap such a game which could be a different game? so thats the story how DMC came!  :)  

Victor

• View Profile
Devil may Cry
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2003, 02:40:50 AM »
/\ Also that the juggling enemies move, where you slash them in the air and keep hitting them was a complete accident. When he was testing Onimusha, he found a bug where he would hit an enemy and it would pop them in the air and he thought it was cool, but they took it out of Onimusha because they didn't want it in there, and he put it in DMC.
Xbox Live Gamertag: AltruismIsDead
I joined on 3-3-03 \p/

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top