Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• February 24, 2020, 05:21:50 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HL1: Decay (PC Port)  (Read 7568 times)

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
HL1: Decay (PC Port)
« on: September 28, 2008, 10:03:36 AM »
If i recall well, i asked to eralp? or i dont remember who was, about Half Life Decay for PC, well here is it and ready to download, i took a look around the mod before posting, and all that can i say is that keep on eye on the game instructions because it needs to emulate a fake multiplayer, but still the idea is awesome! and playing this one i have played the whole Half life history.  -_-

http://decay.half-lifecreations.com/
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 03:04:03 AM by eralp »

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
Re: Half Life Decay PC version
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 04:03:11 AM »
Wicked!

I is gonna give this one a try in co-op when my friend gets here in a few months.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Half Life Decay PC version
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 04:28:27 AM »
We can try some night if you dont want to wait, i tryed it driving both players and it´s terribly boring and repetitive.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
Re: HL1: Decay (PC Port)
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 06:28:40 AM »
Played with a friend over LAN. Decay heavily emphasizes teamwork. And it's not just fighting where both players need to contribute; there are tons of good puzzles that require players to work together. You cannot save and if either one dies you need to play from the level start so you gotta work on tactics. We twice had to restart a level because of a bug that prevented us from continuing.

Anyways; good combat, good puzzles, interesting locations and storyline. Screenshots here.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top