Home : Downloads : Forums : Contact Us Copyright

AMC Web Forums

• January 19, 2019, 01:23:53 PM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463

Author Topic: What you're listening to  (Read 375571 times)

MSandt

• AMC Staff
  • Je peux enfin respirer dans ce désert de neige
    • MSN Messenger - mikko.sandt@satabaana.net
    • View Profile
Re: What you're listening to
« Reply #6915 on: July 15, 2011, 05:20:33 AM »
Like blink-182online.
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6916 on: September 14, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »
Shit, the new blink album just leaked, two weeks before the official release date. There's no way I'm going to download it but it's going to be excruciating. I'll be in hell for the next two weeks :/
"What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and the impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey?"

Trooper Dan

• Mario Nukem Team
  • EDuke32 Special Forces -- Code Ops
    • MSN Messenger - deeper-thought@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6917 on: September 15, 2011, 11:25:47 AM »
Shit, the new blink album just leaked, two weeks before the official release date. There's no way I'm going to download it but it's going to be excruciating. I'll be in hell for the next two weeks :/

Why not pre-order it and then download it?  Then you can enjoy it early without guilt, since you will be buying it anyway.
"Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Fissile Materials

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6918 on: September 15, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »
It's the act of going to the store, buying the physical album, getting home and listening to it while reading the booklet. Moreover, I had my mind set on the 27th day anyway so I'd have to re-arrange my inner schedule and all.

DavoX

• Paradise worlds mod
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6919 on: September 26, 2011, 09:16:06 PM »
One more day Mikko! right? or is it still another week?

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6920 on: September 26, 2011, 09:29:30 PM »
It should be just one more day but hell, I'm getting nervous about the prospect of not being able to find the CD tomorrow. While the band has been incredibly popular around the world, here the hype lasted for a few months in 2000. Some online record shops don't even sell blink anymore.

Sang

• Moderators
    • MSN Messenger - sangmahn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6921 on: September 26, 2011, 10:58:51 PM »
The wonderful world of pre-ordering can prevent things like this :P
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6922 on: September 26, 2011, 11:01:27 PM »
Yeah, I thought about that like a million times but I wasn't sure if the order would be at my apartment on the day of the release. It seemed so obvious that stores would have blink but I guess not.

But it's not tomorrow yet.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6923 on: October 05, 2011, 04:41:21 AM »
Eight years after the previous album, six years after the breakup, two and a half years after the reunion, three weeks after the leak and a week after the "official" release date I've finally got the new blink cd(s):

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6924 on: June 12, 2012, 06:07:02 AM »
Gus Gus - Gun

Because Suicide Kings is one of the best movies ever. PERIOD!
"heh, a sidenote, I´d not mind to clean her ass with my tongue after she takes a shit. " - Gambini

"Like a gay couple both have a penis but one will have to crouch and put the ass or it simply won´t work." - Gambini

Last.fm

Sang

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6925 on: June 27, 2012, 03:07:46 AM »
Listened to some Porcupine Tree earlier.

I've noticed that while I listened mostly to heavy metal and hard rock sometime ago, the past months it's been (mostly) prog rock (or comparable stuff) for me...

Last.fm

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: June 27, 2012, 03:42:26 AM »
It's funny how 95% of all music I listen to is blink.

I guess it's just that once you've found the right one, you've no need for anyone else.

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6927 on: April 13, 2013, 10:23:17 AM »
Awesome David Bowie´s Modern love cover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW8pEV6B2Ew

Gambini

• The madness never had a mentor
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6928 on: July 03, 2015, 09:12:21 AM »
So I´m an old timer when it comes to music. I literally puke at everything post 90´s, but for some reason these two songs have managed to catch my attention, and I love them:

The Strokes - You only live once
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT68FS3YbQ4

Sia - Chandelier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

Anyone of you happen to like them too? I guess there´s still hopes for music.

MSandt

• AMC Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: January 16, 2017, 06:03:23 AM »
Been listening a lot to the Mirror's Edge Catalyst soundtrack since the end of last summer, even bought it for my iPod (a bargain for a 5-hour soundtrack). It's great background music for pretty much anything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpuWfXwVBkY&list=PLTnExFiF5SZ3FvBOjcRfgFYOntgvXWIZl
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463

(C) 2009, Alejandro Glavic. http://www.amcwebforums.com Go top